we need £750,000 to replace our roof.
We urgently need a new watertight, insulated roof to be able to continue providing a home for local performing arts for another 50 years. Without it, the future of our popular venue could be at risk.
For the Pump House to be able to continue for the next 50 years we urgently need a new watertight, insulated roof with raised height space. This will save a lot of energy, provide a better performance space and more comfortable auditorium.
If we don’t raise the money, the future of our fantastic venue could be in doubt. So please give your support today and DONATE now.
Other improvements we plan to make as part of the new development include:
- additional seats in a new balcony area
- significantly bigger dressing rooms that will support larger productions and remove the current need for large cast performers to walk outside to additional dressing room space during performances
- new, multi purpose art and rehearsal studio space with natural light sources
- providing disabled access and facilities to performers as current back stage area is not disabled access friendly
- retaining and making a feature of the historic rear wall. We will also be adding a permanent exhibition of the history of the Pump House building
- additional performer support facilities for the Colne River Room space.